Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education is the leading voice for student affairs administration, policy, and practice, and affirms the commitment of the student affairs profession to educating the whole student and integrating student life and learning. With over 11,000 members at 1,400 campuses, and representing 29 countries, NASPA is the foremost professional association for student affairs administrators, faculty, and graduate and undergraduate students. NASPA members are committed to serving college students by embracing the core values of diversity, learning, integrity, collaboration, access, service, fellowship, and the spirit of inquiry.
- Educational Programs Reviewer (2010, 2013)
- Annual Conference Presenter (2013, 2014)
- TPE Volunteer Career Coach (2014)
- Annual Conference Attendee (2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Western Regional Conference Attendee (2008, 2009)
- Member (2007-present)
- Miceli, M., Lengen, M. & Laskey, L. (2013, March). Examining Current Trends in Effective Communication with Students. Educational session presented at the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators Annual Conference, Orlando, FL.
- Kegolis, J., Laskey, L., & Whipple, E. (2014, March). Balancing Leadership with Management: Navigating Culture, Expectations, and Supervision. Educational session presented at the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators Annual Conference, Baltimore, MD.